Grads of 2021 ❤️🖤 🎓 🖤💚
Sussex Minor Hockey Association
Established in 2016 to recognize a Grade 12 student who has had hockey play a positive role in their life.
• Applicants must be a grade 12 student.
• Applicants must be pursuing post-secondary studies in 2021 / 2022.
• Applicants must be or have been a member of Sussex Minor Hockey Association.
• Applicants must have been a hockey player in the 2020 / 2021 hockey season.
• Applicants may be male or female.
How to apply:
•Applicants must submit to the Selection Committee evidence (a piece of writing- 250 words; or a video- max 5 minutes) that describes how hockey has played a positive role in their life.
•Include an academic transcript, a recommendation speaking to their involvement in hockey and/or community involvement, and an acceptance letter from a recognized post-secondary institution.
*Incomplete applications will not be considered. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS MAY 30, 2021.
Email your submission, with the subject line « SMHA SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE » to SMHA President Richard Hawkes at firstname.lastname@example.org